reflections

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I feel restless. Maybe discontented. It feels like I'm missing something but I don't know what. And I feel like I am capable of doing more, but something is stopping me.

Sometimes I find myself giving the excuse that I can't do this or that yet until mom is all better. That's a load of crap. I know I am capable of doing whatever it is I want to do, I just lack the confidence or the courage to do it. So I make excuses.

I'm afraid of the unknown and of failure so I don't try. And that's the biggest mistake I think I could ever do. I can't just let opportunities pass me by, do nothing and sulk after it's over and done.

The good thing about it is I'm not in denial anymore. I've acknowledged to myself what's wrong and what should be done about it. Now all I have to do is to take the first step. After all, they say that the first steps are always the hardest. Everything else is easier after that. :)

I command the risk-taker inside me to resurface!

----------------------

Two of my friends took this test at Quizilla, so I thought I should give it a try, too. Besides, I like Drew Barrymore. O diba? Nag-feeling na naman ako. hihihi!

ever after
You are Danielle, from Ever After. You are a true romantic, and quite intelligent and quick-witted. You are a jack of many trades and prosper, even in the most difficult of times. You are a true optimist, and people
tend to gravitate towards you because of your charisma and sensibility.


Which Drew Barrymore Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 comments: