my niece Halle

Monday, July 26, 2004

Happy blog naman. :) I am tired of sad blog entries, and I am sure you are, too. hehehe...

I got an email this morning, from my cousin Kuya Obet (or Rob, as he is called now :p) who lives in London. He's my third eldest cousin from my father's side. Yup, I'm also the fourth grandchild on my father's side, and I am the first granddaughter.

I haven't seen him since he moved to London, after his wedding to Karen (a British national) a few years ago. He emails quite regularly and sends me pictures of their daughter Halle, who now looks like a little British angel. Sheesh... she doesn't even look like she has Filipino blood. I'm sure that when they come here for a visit some time next year, she'd be talking to me with a thick British accent I would have a hard time understanding. Hahaha!

Picture pa lang, nang-gigigil na ako, what more when I see her? :p


Awwww... isn't she adorable? Posted by Hello


♥ JeN

4 comments:

knickknacks said...

She is such a sweetie!
I hope you are feeling better, Jennie *hugz*

Jennie said...

thanks Carolina! i feel so much better *hugs back*

blue_faith_01 said...

ang cute ng niece mo te jen! sobra! mukang angel! pedeng pang commercial!

Jennie said...

yhan, sobrang nakakagigil. :p