we're home! yey!

Friday, June 18, 2004

First of all, thanks to everyone for the uplifting comments and prayers. :D

I planned to mobile blog last night but I fell asleep quite early, which is a first for me :p hehehehe...

Mom's chemo session went well and we got home before lunch. It's wonderful to be back home. :) Even if I was only gone for a day, I missed the house, especially my room and my bed. Oh don't forget the PC, I missed it too. :p Sige na nga, I missed everyone at home. Hehehe! Shempre naman I missed Dad and my two siblings, Chie & Toppet. Oo na... I even missed our 5 noisy dogs. Hahaha!

Yes, I'm happy today, not only because mom and I are home, but more importantly because mom is in high spirits. For that I am really thankful. In fact, while mom was undergoing treatment last night, she was cheerful. She was listening to the cds I brought (I think she listened to the senti cd, the jazzy cd and my new wave cd), and she was singing along. And she borrowed my j.lo type shades (hehehe.. I think you know how it looks like) coz she said sa was "nasisilaw".

One of her doctors, Dra. Sanchez went to our room and laughed when she saw us. Mom and I had our eyes closed and we both had earphones, I was listening to the radio from my cellphone (thank goodness for that invention :p) and mom was listening to the cd. Hehehe... we were so engrossed, we didn't even notice Dra. Sanchez was there already :p. She said mom was "... a groovy mom."

The chemo session started at 1:30 pm and ended at 6:30 pm. That was good coz mom was able to sleep comfortably, unlike her previous session which started late. By 8 pm the dextrose was taken out so mom was able to move around freely. :) I think of all the sessions mom has had, this was the session where mom was really domfortable. :)

We're going back to St. Luke's for her follow-up check-up. Until then, mom needs to eat food which will make her blood count stay up.

Mom is still in high spirits, as I'm writing this, she's cross-stitching. :) I hope she's in high spirits always.

Happy Weekend! & Happy Father's Day to all fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers out there.

♥ JeN


----------------
No one's around...
Friday, June 18, 2004

1. When nobody's watching, what do you do? hehehe... mabubuko ako sa mga tanong na ito :p ano nga ba?
2. When you're in the lift alone, what do you do? sing in my head... i get claustrophobic
3. You're in a busy supermarket and you feel like farting, what do you do? bwahahaha! alangan naman pigilin ko? eh di sumimple.
4. You're wearing leather pants out on a date and you accidentally trip and rip your pants, what do you do? first of all I would never have the courage to wear leather pants, but if by some twist of fate I would, I'd make sure I have a jacket somewhere. So in case I rip my pants, I'd have something to cover it with.
5. While taking a shower, what's the silliest thing you've done in there? nyahaha! sing and dance. O di ba? hindi ako takot madulas :p

What...

1. ...is the first thing you think of when you wake up? huh? ____ na?! 5 minutes pa...
2. ...are the first two things you think of when you read the word "friends"? poste posse and RT buds
3. ...are the top three things in your wish list? mom's health, P900, a powerbook
4. ...are the four food groups according to you? carbs, proteins, fats, chocolates :p

Sugary goodies... Pick one!
1. White, dark, or milk chocolate? milk chocolate
2. Hard candy or taffy? hard candy
3. Ice cream or gelati? ice cream
4. Bubble gum or mints? bubble gum
5. Cake or pie? cake


---from Daily Dirt

0 comments: