survery galore!

Sunday, June 06, 2004

I haven't answered surveys in while. :0 I kinda missed it, so here goes...

These questions came from Daily Dirt

Would you rather?

1. ...date a guy way older than you or a guy shorter than you? I would rather date a guy shorter than me (but not too short :p). I couldn't imagine myself dating someone waaaay older, maybe 10 years at most but not 20 or so. hehehe!
2. ...date a guy fatter than you or way skinnier than you? hehehe... hirap naman :p
3. ...date a guy who is an unsensitive hunk or a guy who is a caring yet ugly geek? caring ugly geek
4. ...date a guy who says he "loves you" or a guy who says "he's in love with you"? i honestly don't know the difference, but saying he loves me sounds better to me.
5. ...date a guy who's lean muscular or a guy who's buff muscular? lean muscular.. scary yung super buff, noh :p

Art...

1. What is your favorite painting? Vincent Van Gogh's Sunflowers and Starry, Starry Night. But since I've read The Da Vinci Code I've been fascinated with the paintings of Leonardo Da Vinci
2. What is your favorite animated TV show? Spongebob Squarepants!
3. How are your favorites above similar to each other? I don't see any similarity aside from the fact that Sunflowers and Spongebob are both yellow. wahahahah!
4. Would you rather be a painter or an animator? Painter. I love to paint, though I haven't done that in a while. Animation sounds more complicated and tedious. :p
5. Is there a type of painting or animation that you can't stand? I know he's considered a great artist, but I don't like Picasso's works. I prefer the works of Van Gogh, Da Vinci, and Monet. With regard to animation, I don't like 'Hey Arnold!"

The Reason...

1. Have you ever done something to impress someone? who hasn't?
2. Did you feel right doing it? nope, it felt kinda deceiving, not only to that person, but to myself, as well.
3. Have you ever tried to change yourself for someone? Become a better person maybe, but not change my beliefs & morals just because I was impressing someone.
4. What did you change? think more before speaking, become less temperamental
5. Do you regret ever doing something just to get someones attention? my motto is no regrets: everything happens for a reason.

Music...

1. What genre(s) of music do you like? I like all types of music, it depends on my mood. I, however, cannot stand those annoying Pinoy novelty songs, which is very popular nowadays (sexbomb, masculados, hot babes.. syet!), and country & polka music. :p
2. How do you determine if a person has a 'good taste' in music? I think a person has good taste in music if it's eclectic, he/she knows and likes not only the popular ones but also the obscure, mainstream and underground.
3. Do you base other people's liking in music, upon your own likings?
4. What is one of the most important things about music to you? The melody, the lyrics, the thoughts it convey - a mix of everything. It's also important how the musi cmoves me.
5. Do you believe the media has changed music (ie: showing skin, lyrics, etc)? Why or why not? I think media has changed music in a way. There are more "manufactured" artists - artists who look good, have passable voice quality - all about the image. But I also think that people have become more discerning in their taste in music. And that makes music evolve.

3 comments:

russ.â„¢ said...

interesting and informative. :)

Anonymous said...

uyy... it's autograph book day... ;D

Jennie said...

RUSS & ANONYMOUS (kilala kita di ba?-haha!): heehee.. this is what i do when i don't have anything better to do. :)