rainy sunday :)

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Sarap ng weather. Malamig. Maulan. Just the way I like it. :D bed weather - kasi masarap matulog. hmm.. ano inisip mo? hehehe...

I will be on blog hiatus again this week. 2nd chemo cycle ni mommy, so we'll be in St. Luke's again. It's already 9 pm and I still haven't packed yet. But I have a prety good idea what I'll bring. Aside from my clothes and kikay stuff, I will bring books (don't know what yet), my diary & several pens (hehehe, which I will use depending on my mood - weird no?), discman & cds, a pillow & a blanket, and playing cards. I think that will be wnough to keep me busy when mom is sleeping and doesn't need me. :)

Mom's doctor said she'll have 3 cycles of chemo and depending on the results after 3, she'll decide if mom needs another. I hope it will only be 3, coz I know how hard it is for mom. But if it's really necessary for another session or two, all I pray is for the effects to be milder.

I hope this week will be a good week for everyone. :D

♥ JeN

Shop 'Til You Drop...
Sunday, May 23, 2004

1. When was the last time you went shopping? last Wednesday with my sister
2. What was the last thing you bought? blouse, magazines, kikay stuff
3. How much did it cost? total? more or less P2,000
4. Was it for you or someone else? for me
5. What's one thing you ALWAYS buy when you go shopping?does magazines count? if not then cds or books

---from Daily Dirt

0 comments: