Hey! It's me again.... :D

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Mood: so-so
Listening to: Talk Shows on Mute - Incubus

ever since Blogger launched it's latest version, I've been thinking of revising my template and using one of it's own, with all the new features. There's only one thing stopping me: I don't wanna lose the customizations I did to my blog. But as soon as I figure out how I'd like it to look after template merging, I'll give it a try. :)

-------------

Last Monday, on the way to St. Luke's I was listening to The Get Up & Go Show on RT (as usual) and Schmoey read an article about, Swedish showbiz expert Mikael Jagerbrand's Top Ten Smelliest Celebrities List. The list broke my heart. Hahaha! Grabeh, I couldn't believe it! I was flabbergasted to say the least. You'd think they'd be able to buy deodorant or take a bath everyday with all the money they make. I mean, come on! How hard is it to have proper hygiene? Sheesh!

Here's the Top Ten (with my comments)

1. BRAD PITT - Noooooooo! This cannot be true! He's too damned handsome to be stinky! (and to think I envied Jennifer Aniston. hahaha!)
2. RUSSELL CROWE - Eh, sorry but he does look smelly. Wahahaha!
3. HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN - He looked stinky on "Life as a House" but I thought that was just the part he played. :p
4. DAVID BOWIE - his wife is a supermodel (Iman) with her own cosmetics/beauty line, you'd think she'd give him hygiene advice.
5. COURTENEY COX - She played OC Monica on Friends.. how ironic
6. ROBIN WILLIAMS - hehehe.. he's hairy.. go figure!
7. CHRISTINA AGUILERA - so that's why she sang "Dirrty". Hahahaha! but come to think of it, she does look smelly :p
8. CAMERON DIAZ - I wasn't surprised when I learned she was on the list. I wonder why...
9. METALLICA - Ay sus! leather + sweat = stink (hehehe! pinanindigan yung pagiging rockstars)
10. BOB DYLAN - I wasn't surprised either :p

I don't know how much of an expert Mr. Jagerbrand is (I've never heard of him until Monday), I gotta research more on him. waahahaha!

For the complete article click here

------------

Mom's second chemo cycle was last night. We were discharged this morning, but we got home after lunch coz there were so many things to do before we could check out of the hospital. We also waited for the doctors to make their rounds, and needless to say, they were late (or maybe they had a lot of patients).

Compared to mom's first session, this one feels more tiring. Maybe because I was PMS-ing, or mom & I were both stressed. But during the span of 24 hours, we managed to piss each other off twice. I know it's bad for her to get angry, but we were both kinda snappish. After we "released" it though, we were both okay. Tawa na naman kami ng tawa. I don't know, maybe it's true what they say that when people are in close company, we tend to clash personalities.

While mom was sleeping, I was scolding myself. I know I shouldn't react when she's kinda masungit. I'm supposed to understand that she's masungit coz she feels discomfort during the chemo session, and that there are a lot of things on her mind. Inis na inis ako sa sarili ko. My excuse was: I was PMS-ing. But even I didn't buy it. It felt so convenient to blame it on PMS. Maybe I was being too hard on myself. Ewan.

When we got home, that's when I felt sooo tired. I had to force myself to eat (coz I hadn't eaten since the night before) and my eyes were beginning to droop. The second my head touched the pillow, I was asleep. Sarap ng feeling pagka-gising ko, pero mejo pagod pa din ako. I hope I'm not gonna get sick. I need to be healthy. Kelangan ako ni mommy, especially the days immediately after her chemo session. Note to self: take vitamins!

Anyhoo.. this has been kinda long. I gotta catch up on my zzzzzzs.

♥ JeN

PS: American Idol finale tomorrow. I hope Fantasia wins. :D


0 comments: