yo shorty, it's mah birthday....

Thursday, April 15, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

hehehe.. talk about self-promotion :p

Thank you to all my friends who greeted me here, over at friendster, myspace, called me on the phone (yung mga nakasingit :p), texted me since midnight, chatted with on YM, AIM & MSN, emailed, sent me e-cards. Friends like you make my day even more special.

And to my family (mom, dad, chie, toppet, my aunts, uncles, grandparents, loving cousins, who are always there for me in good times and in bad.

I love you guys!

♥ JeN
----------------------
Oh dear...
Thursday, April 15, 2004

1. Have you been so terribly sick in your life?I was hospitalized for 4 days in Nov. 2002 for a typhoid-like virus (which up to now, we don't know what it was). That was the first time I was hopitalized & dextrosed. yikes!
2. Have you been so depressed? i'm generally a happy person, so when i do feel sad, it doesn't last long.
3. Have you fallen so much in love? At that time I thought i have. Looking back now, it doesn't seem like it.
4. Have you been hurt so bad?yes, and i think it has made me stronger
5. Have you wondered why are you brought into this world?hmmm... i'll give my answer as soon as I finish reading "A Purpose Driven Life" ;)

---- from Daily Dirt

0 comments: