one day to go...

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Yikes! I'll be turning 28 tomorrow... argh!

Don't get me wrong, I love birthdays, it's just that when it's my turn I get a little apprehensive. Not because I have age issues but because I'm dreading the reactions I'll get from some people, especially my family (nuclear & extended families).

Whenever we have family get togethers, I swear, at least three people will ask me when I am getting married. Sheesh...

That reminds me of a joke someone sent me that goes something like this:

During weddings my nosy elderly aunts always poke me and say, "You're next!" I got sick and tired of it so when we saw each other at a funeral, I poked them and said, "You're next!"


BWAHAHAHA! Grabeh, ang sama, noh?

I know people mean well when they ask me that, but it gets irritating sometimes. All I can do is smile and say, "You're the first person I'll look for when I do." :p

I actually don't feel like 28 - and they say I don't look 28 (hehehe! buti naman :p). Besides, age is just a number right? :D

Sometimes I think I have quarter-life crisis. I feel like there are some goals I've set that I've yet to accomplish/achieve. But then I'll realize, I still have lots of time. di ba?

♥ JeN


-----------------------
Wednesday Whatevers


1. Would you prefer to live in an urban, suburban, or rural area; and why? I prefer to live in the suburbs. Until I was 7 we lived in an urban area and it was kinda chaotic. it's noisy, too fast paced for me, pollution - eep!. We've lived at the suburbs for the past 21 years and i love it here.
2. If a fountain of youth did exist, would you drink from it? I probably will. hehehehe
3. What do you want your dying words to be? ooh.. tough one. I prefer to die in my sleep (as if I could choose how I'd die - haha!) so I probably won't say anything. Hahaha! But seriously, I'd probably say goodbye & I love you to my loved ones, and for them to take care of each other.

-----------------

0 comments: