Lunes na naman...

Monday, April 19, 2004

I wasn't in the mood to blog for the past few days. My sunburn hurt like hell. Wahahahah! But i still don't regret swimming. I love the water too much. As a matter of fact, some friends and I are planning a beach trip. :D I hope it pushes through.

I saw the pics of the family outing my sister took last Friday, it still has to be edited so I didn't post it yet. It was kinda hard to laugh, coz my cheeks hurt when I do, but the pics were so funny that I laughed so hard. :p

Lola F flew back to Alaska Saturday morning and she called around 5 pm Sunday to tell us she arrived around 2 pm our time. Good to know she arrived safe & sound. I'm gonna miss Lola F. :)

♥ JeN

-----------------------------
Meme time!

ZzzZzzzZ!
Monday, April 19, 2004

1. What time do you usually go to sleep? between 2-3 am
2. What time do you wake up? depends
3. What's the last thing you do before you go to bed? turn radio on
4. What's the first thing you do when you wake up? open my eyes... hehehe! fix my bed then go to the bathroom
5. Do you have naps? nope

---------------------------
Nicknames
Sunday, April 18, 2004

1. What are your nicknames given to you by your friends? Jay (coz there are lots of Jennifers/Jennys in school, to distinguish me from everyone else, they called me Jay - & my hs crush's nickname is Jay, too :p), my friend Gilbert called me Bebe, i still don't know why but it stuck and became Jennie_bebe
2. Do you have any embarassing ones? If so, what are they? my cousin Kuya Gani, used to call me Jepotski, now he calls me Jep (shortcut, wahaha!); my friend Jane called me Jepotski-doodle-doo in grade school (made me sound like a poodle. bwahahaha!
3. What are your nicknames for your significant other (if you have one)? Bi (bee)
4. What are your significant other's nicknames for you? Bi
5. Do you nickname objects? nope

--- from Daily Dirt

0 comments: