Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I reread what I wrote yesterday and I found myself shaking my head. I wanted to delete it but what's the use? Whether I delete it or not, it wouldn't change a thing. I'd still feel the same way. Asar...

Anyway, Daddy has been down with the flu since Saturday night. Wawa naman. He looks like he lost a lot of weight already coz he has no appetite & ha has to force himself to eat. But he looks like he's better today. I hope he gets well soon.

I just got off the phone. Mom called. She told me she was gonna go to St. Luke's within the week to consult with another doctor. I'm scared. It seems the pain is getting worse coz she told me her old pain reliever dosage doesn't seem to work much. I didn't want to say it out loud but I have a sinking feeling that there's another recurrence. I hope & pray that I am wrong. Please let me be wrong.

I've been having these awful dreams lately. I guess these are my fears that i can't voice out.

Life lately has been a series of ups & downs. Sometimes it gets really frustrating. Napansin ko lang pag merong isang event na ang saya saya namin, in a few days meron namang isang event na ang lungkot. Sabi nga nila, "Life isn't fair. ewan...

♥ JeN

-------------------
Couch potato...
Wednesday, April 21, 2004

1. What shows do you watch? CSI, Alias, friends, boston public, scrubs, who 's line...? , American Idol, Survivor All Stars, Law & Order SVU, Sex & the City, six feet under,
2. As a child, which shows/cartoons did you always watch? Hanna Barbera Cartoons, Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, Astroboy, SUPERFRIENDS!, Voltes V, Candy Candy, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty
3. Approximately how many hours a week do you spend watching TV? i have no idea... but i love cable tv. hahaha!
4. What kind of shows do you like to watch? (reality/cartoon/soapies etc) i'm a sucker for reality TV (specially American Idol - Simon Cowell, YOU ROCK!!), i like Spongebob Squarepants & the Sinmpsons:D
5. Do you tape any shows? I used to tape friends & the music award shows like AMA, Grammy, MTV Video & Movie Awards.

---- from Daily Dirt

---------------------
Wednesday Whatevers

1. What era would you have liked to live in? Victorian or Elizabethan Eras sound like amazing eras but i'd still prefer the present coz one of the problems during those times is hygiene. OC ako when it comes to that. Hahaha!.
2. Why does history repeat itself? people don't learn from their mistakes
3. Why did you choose the email username that you did? my friends call me jennie & bebe, so i put them together

0 comments: