hola from the red lobster!

Friday, April 16, 2004

I spent the day swimming with my family. Finally! Our long awaited swimming "party" pushed through. WOO-HOO!!!!

It was a celebration of sorts: my sister, Tito Gerry's & my birthdays, Tita Belle & Tito Gerry's anniversary, & lola's despedida (Lola F is flying back to Alaska in the morning).

We weren't complete - our 2 oldest cousins & their families couldn't go coz of work & other reasons and as usual my other aunt & her husband (yes, the same ones - and we actually didn't mind that they weren't there. heehee!). Pero okay lang, masaya kami!

Aside from family, my brother's friends were there, too. Makukulit din kaya ang ingay naming lahat.

Sunblock with SPF 45 wouldn't work if most of the day was spent in the pool. hehehe... so you can imagine how red I am today. My shoulders are aching, my cheeks burn, but I don't really care much. I had tons of fun. Well, maybe in a few days I will regret staying in the pool that long, but not right now. :p

And the food was, for lack of a better word, GRABEH! Yummy talaga. Paano ka ba naman papayat, kung lahat sa pamilya mo masarap magluto? :p Hay naku....

My cousins & I really enjoyed ourselves (asus! we always do :p), everyone was hyper, laughing, goofing around, singing along to the music. Even our aunts & uncles were. That's why I love our family outings & other get-togethers. it's never boring.

Ang kukulet habanag nagsuswimming, kaya naman sa van namin nung pauwi, lahat tulog. Sigurado ako dun din sa ibang sasakyan, ganun din. Sigurado din ako, lahat kaming magpipinsan bukas, dumadaing na masakit ang mga katawan, lalo na ang mga balat. MWAHAHAHA!

Ulitin natin! BITIN!!!

♥ JeN

PS: peechurs to be posted as soon as uploaded. :D

PPS: my sister gave me two books for my birthday, "Confessions of a Shopaholic" (bagay :p) and "The Unbearable Lightness of Being". Shucks! nape-pressure ako. Di ko pa din nababasa yung "The Alchemist" meron na namang nakapila. hehehe...

---------------------
The first thing that comes to mind when you see this is:
Friday, April 16, 2004

1. Foot - shoes!!!
2. Family - love
3. Television - american idol
4. Hair - long
5. School - friends

--- from Daily Dirt

0 comments: