gian

Friday, April 09, 2004



My nephew Gian Carlo was rushed to the hospital today coz of dehydration. My cousin Caloy, his dad, said that Gian had been sick for a few days and he hasn't been eating well. Poor baby! Only 4 years old and he's already been dextrosed. Ako nga, 25 na nung nadextrose, sha 4 pa lang. Wawa naman... :(


Gian is my favorite nephew coz he's so smart and lovable. He's very sweet and even if he's "tinotopak" sometimes, we just can't stay mad at him for long. Miss ko na nga sha. My mom & I were just talking the other day and she mentioned she was thinking of inviting them for a vacation here.

I hope he gets well soon.

Love you Gian!

♥ JeN

Here are some pictures of Gian we took 2 years ago, while he was trick of treating here at our village:



feel nya talaga... :p


hehehe, feeling spiderman!
he was on top of our car
and my sister told him
"to be like spiderman"


chweek ow chweet?


ang yabang nung mama, oh!


heehee... ampanget!


asus! pa-cute!


----------------------
Rooted...
Friday, April 09, 2004

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: He decided to wait until the sun had sunk a bit lower in the
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? aray! window
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? exotic foods on national geographic
4. Before you came to this website, what did you look at? my yahoo email account
5. Tell me something about you that I don't know: i taught myself how to write with my left hand when i was in grade 4, my grade 1 artwork was exhibited at the CCP, i've always been the head of the props/art department from 4th grade to 4th year hs, during school & class productions.

---from Daily Dirt

0 comments: