contemplating on a boring day

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Today turned out to be pretty boring. :p My siblings, our cousins, Geng & Genrick and I were supposed to go somewhere, but it was too hot and we didn't feel like going. We ended up staying at home watching tv, listening to the radio, and hanging out.

I should be used to the heat, after all, I've lived here all my life. But it seems every year it's becoming even hotter. Global warming? Probably. Sheesh... I so need to soak in a pool or the beach. Sana lang, pwedeng mag-swimming buong araw ng hindi nangingitim. Nyahaha! Asa pa ako. I burn easily, but I love the water too much. As long as I am in the water or the vicinity of a body of water, I'll be happy. The skin on my fingers might looked wrinkled like a prune, but it wouldn't make me go out of the water. Some of my friends tease me that I must've been a fish or a mermaid in a previous life. :D Maybe...

Staying at home made me think about some stuff (or people) I'd rather not think about. That's the problem when I'm doing nothing. I tend to think a lot. :p I wondered if Michael would call me on my birthday and I asked myself, "Will I be disappointed if he didn't?" or "What would I do if he does call?" Argh! I shouldn't be thinking about him anymore. It's been almost seven months since I last talked to him and about eight months since I last saw him, but I couldn't help but wonder how he's doing. Kaines!

Then there's this guy I really liked a lot, but lately I found myself kinda getting turned off by him. I don't know, it just feels weird talking to him lately. And now when we talk, there are these awkward silences. It's as if we've run out of things to say/talk about. Unlike before, when we could talk about anything under the sun, and we'd laugh a lot.

We're not dating, we're just friends (showbiz statement, pero totoo :D). Maybe I read his signals wrong, or he's just a really accomplished flirt. Whatever. Man-woman issues confuse me. :p Then I heard from a friend that he might like someone else. I wasn't jealous or anything, after all, I had no right to be, but yeah, I admit I felt a pinch or something like it. Hay naku...

Ginny, Mylin & Eloisa, oo sha yun. Utang na loob, walang mag-rereact! No names, no initals even. I'm not sure but I have a strong feeling he might come across this, and when I'm feeling like this, I'm rarely wrong :D

I wonder why i feel like this everytime my birthday is near? :p

♥ JeN

-----------------------
Blah, Blah, Blah...
Tuesday, April 06, 2004

1. Do you talk a lot? Yes, but sometimes I'm really quiet.
2. Do you like/hate it when people talk to you a lot? Depends on my mood and what the person is talking about. If it's all gibberish or nonsense or talking trash about someone, I tell them to shut up nicely.
3. Who do you talk to the most on the net? Mylin, Eloisa, Geng, Genrick
4. Who do you talk to the most over the phone? Maita, Tess, Ellen
5. What kind of conversations bore you? Depends on the person I'm conversing with. I mean if the person I'm talking to is interesting, it doesn't matter what we talk about, I won't get bored. If the person I'm talking to has the personality of a rock, any topic would be boring.

---- from Daily Dirt

0 comments: