April Fool's Day!

Thursday, April 01, 2004

April Fool's Day! A prankster's Day. :p Ingat sa mga nangungutang, hehehe.. malamang hindi na bayaran. :p

I got this text message from a friend:

You can let a fool kiss you or you can kiss a fool, but never let a kiss fool you. Happy April Fool's Day!

hehehe... that text applies to me. p I've let a fool kiss me, I've kissed that fool and I let his kiss fool me. Ay naku, the hazards of falling for the wrong person.

I was talking to a friend earlier and she was asking me if I have any suggestions to prank her husband. The suggestions I gave were very corny. Ngek! She picked the wrong time to ask me - my brain wasn't working. Heehee!

I had forgotten the last time I pulled a prank on someone. Sheesh.. I must be getting old. wahahaha!

Speaking of that... my birthday is exactly two weeks from now.... nyarks! But before I fret, My sister's birthday is coming first and then there's our birthday swimming blowout on the 10th. Woohoo! Magpakasaya muna bago tumanda. bwahahaha!

My brother and I were brainstorming what gift to give her. I wish I knew what her blog address is, I might get an idea from there. heehee!

♥ JeN

---------------------------
Hey baby…
Thursday, April 01, 2004

1. What's the worst pick up line you've heard? Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
2. What's the best pick up line you've heard? I think pick-up lines are cheesy. :p
3. What's your favourite pick up line to use? I don't use pick-up lines.
4. What other ways can you pick up dates? hmmm... be yourself. smile. be confident. ngek. serious :p
5. Have you been picked up or picked up someone before with that method? Being yourself works all the time and having a great smile works wonders ;)

---- from Daily Dirt

0 comments: