all blogged out

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I am all blogged out. I couldn't think of anything to blog about. Pero weird naman ako, gusto ko meron akong blog everyday. Labo. :p So I blog hopped and looked for memes.

What are memes?

meme n (mëm): A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another. From the Greek mimëma, something imitated, from mimeisthai, to imitate.

In Blogspeak, a meme is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in many other blogs.

---from I am Pariah - The Memes List


I was supposed to answer the memes i found (and they were quite a lot!) but the questions for the day didn't really interest me. Ewan.. ang labo ko talaga. :p

I think I just need sleep. And I hope tomorrow will be a more productive day, blogwise. Wahahahah!

Oooooh! I have a confession to make... I am Jennie... and I AM A BLOG ADDICT! Is there a BLOGGER'S ANONYMOUS out there? :D

♥ JeN

0 comments: