woo-hoo! :D

Friday, March 05, 2004

Exactly a week from today, my siblings & I will be watching INCUBUS' concert at the PICC grounds. WOO-HOO!!!! I can't wait! :D:D:D

grabeh, di na yata ako makakatulog. mwahahaha!




As I write this, my friend, Mylin is airborne on her way from San Fransisco, USA to the Pearl of the Orient Seas. :D Yay! We haven't finalized yet when we'll be seeing each other. I will have to wait for her text when she arrives tomorrow. That's a very long flight. Yikes! Di kaya sha ma-windang dahil sa jet lag? hehehe!

Fridays are reminiscing days for me. It's the day 99.5 RT plays all the songs I grew up with. Shempre, sing along din ako. hahaha! UY, nice! Change the World by Eric Clapton ft. Babyface. "...change the world... i will be the sunslight in your universe..." :D

Happy Weekend!

♥ JeN

PS: pls. leave me a note if you've visited. :) thanks! i wanna keep up which friends dropped by. thanks again!

0 comments: