sweltering tuesday

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

It's still hot today. I guess that means summer is already here. I cannot believe how fast the weather changed. It was still kinda cool in the morning of Feb. 29, when I woke up. But yesterday, it was sweltering. Yikes! I can imagine how hot it would be by the April.

I wanna go swimming!!! I can't wait for our annual swimming trip with my cousins. Usually by this time we're already planning when & where it will be. I haven't heard anything yet. Geng!!! Sabihin mo na kay mama mo, bilis! :p

My mom & my aunt talked about going to Aklan this summer, in passing. They wanna visit my lolo's siblings, coz they've been inviting us for years. Sarap nun! Shempre sasabit ako. :p I haven't been to Aklan in 6 years, i think. Which means, I haven't been to Boracay in 6 years, too. Now's the time!!!! :D I hope it pushes through.

I also wanna go to Baguio, our last trip there was 2 years ago, I think. I miss the pine scent (though at times Baguio smells like gasoline fumes, specially along Session Road.) and the cold weather. The place we usually stay in (the Arce's house) is really nice. :D I'd be content to just stay there. hehehe! I love their garden and the big lawn. I wish it were my house. :p

I got a message from Inna just now. She said she's in Australia to watch the Australian Grand Prix this weekend. Dang it! I am so green with envy! :p Hahaha! I'd give anything to be able to watch a Formula 1 GP. That's actually on my list of things to do before I die (yes, I have one of those :p). I messaged her back and said to kiss Kimi Raikkonen for me. hehehe! I know she'll have a grand time. I hope it will be me soon. :D

♥ JeN
-----------------------------
Quizilla time once again!

I couldn't resize the picture :( asar... ang laki pa naman. Oh well....:p


What Type of Soul Do You Have ?
brought to you by Quizilla

Artistic
You are naturally born with a gift, whether it be poetry, writing or song. You love beauty and creativity, and usually are highly intelligent. Others view you as mysterious and dreamy, yet also bold since you hold firm in your beliefs.



0 comments: