lies

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

boohoo! Kimi Raikkonen had another engine blow-out at last Sunday's Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix. Kaasar! Mclaren-Mercedes is off to a terrible start. I hope they would do well at the Bahrain GP, two weeks from now.
-----------------------

If you caught someone in a lie, do you confront them or do you just let it go? I actually found out a few months back that someone I know has been spinning lies about a major thing. Now I don't know how to communicate with that person coz I honestly do not know which of the things I know about that person is true or not. Labo ba? I'm gonna be ambiguous about the person's identity kasi.

I'm confused. At first I was pissed off. I had actually been suspecting that some of the things I know about that person were lies (coz you know that when you've told so many lies, you can't keep track and contradict yourself? - first hand knowledge ba ito? haha!). But when I kinda confirmed it (by using my deductive thinking - uy, nagamit! :p), i got angry. Coz I felt like I've been deceived.

When my rational side resurfaced, I thought maybe that person thought that he/she needed to embellish some things coz he/she is not comfortable with who he/she really is. But still, something based on lies isn't gonna last. You're bound to get caught sooner or later.

Now that got me to thinking why people think they should be something they aren't. It's always best to be truthful, not only to other but to ourselves, coz let's face it, how can we expect other people to like us if we don't like ourselves? Why do we have to misrepresent ourselves? To get ahead in life? to catch that certain someone's attention? Sure it will work at first, but as the lies keep building, you're bound to get caught. And then what? you're left with nothing and you feel even worse than before.

I still don't know what do. I need more time to think about this.

♥ JeN
-----------------------

Cry me a river...
Tuesday, March 23, 2004

1. When was the last time you cried? Wednesday, March 17, 2004
2. Who made you cry? read my blog entry ;)
3. What makes you cry just thinking about it? mom's health
4. Have you ever made someone else cry? who hasn't? but yeah I have made someone cry, i can be a biatch when warranted.
5. Do you cry during sad movies? i'm a cry baby. :D and sometimes I don't just cry, I bawl. hahaha!

--- from Daily Dirt

0 comments: