i'm melting...

Sunday, March 28, 2004

I wonder what's wrong with quizilla? All the picture links I posted here haven't been showing since Thursday. Weird.

Today has been a very, very hot day. I feel like I am melting. Summer is definitely here... it's still two weeks til our birthday swimming blow-out (my sister, our uncle-in-law tito gerry & I). I hope that day would come soon coz the heat is getting to me.

I woke up around 7 am feeling like my room was in hell. Dang it! There was black-out. Perfect way to start the day. Hot. Cranky. Sweaty. ARGH! Electricity was restored 2 hours later and it was great relief. Now I'm craving for ice cream. or mais con yelo or halo-halo. yummm....

Or maybe I should soak in the tub until my fingers look like prunes? wahahaha!

♥ JeN

-------------------------
The Future...
Saturday, March 27, 2004 (no entry for Sunday yet)

1. What do you plan on becoming? When I was a kid, I wanted to be an architect like my dad. In high school I wanted to be a lawyer. But I took Behavioral Science & Business Management in College, coz I wanted to have my own business someday. I'm yet to attain that goal, but in time, I know I'll get there. :)
2. If you could marry anyone, who would it be?hehehe... Colin Farrell or Brad Pitt. :D I thought it would be Michael (the jerk!) but I was wrong ;)
3. How many kids do you want? 2 or 3. mahirap manganak noh!
4. Do you think you'll be successful? I surely hope so!
5. What event do you think may happen in the near-ish future because of everything that's happened? No idea. hehehe.

----- from Daily Dirt

0 comments: