the ides of march (ganda pakinggan noh? :p)

Monday, March 01, 2004

Today is my parents' 29th Wedding Anniversary. Wow! Galeng noh? I'm very happy and proud that they are still going strong after all these years. Of course, no marriage is perfect, but I hope I get to have something like what they have when it's my turn. (Naks!)

Geebee, Happy Birthday!!!! Blow-out naman jan! ;) mwehehehe...

I'm feeling more chipper than yesterday. :) Buti na lang coz I really hate feeling angsty and irritated. Negative energy gives me headaches (literally & figuratively). :p

Just finished watching the Oscar Awards. It was looooooooooooooooooooong. We had to watch it 2 hours longer than the rest of the world. Blame it all on RPN 9, who had all the cable channels showing the Oscars blocked, because they were "exclusive". We had no choice but to sit through the numerous commercials. Damn you RPN!

The award show itself was great. Billy Crystal was amazing. His opening number and of course, the opening video clip he did was hilarious. Renee Zellweger and Tim Robbins won supporting role honors. Charlize Theron won as expected. Anti-Hollywood Sean Penn finally won (and deservedly). But of course, it was the night of the hobbits, elves, dwarves, wizards & head hobbit, Peter Jackson! They tied with Titanic & Ben-hur for most Oscars won, but it was a clean sweep for them. It was a fitting ending to a great adventure of epic proportions. Naks! I sound like a Hollywood reporter or a gushing film critic. Hehehehe!

The only part I didn't like about the Oscars was when Alison Krause sang the two songs nominated from Cold Mountain. No offense meant (specially coz she was wearing a $2 million, diamond-encrusted shoes), but I almost fell asleep. It was boring. :p

Hay naku, kaines. My sister just said she's gonna use the pc after me. Kaines naman, kung kelan ako gumagamit, ayan na naman sha. Kanina pa nya gamit ito no. Antay lang muna sha, nagko-compose pa ko ng blog entry :p

Funny lang coz just like before, as soon as March rolls in, so does the heat. Summer is definitely here. It was sooooo hot today. I think at it's peak, it was around 34 degrees. Yikes! Grabe...

Happy Monday!

♥ JeN

0 comments: