my new blog :D

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Moved my blog from xanga to blogger. I think this give me more freedom to create and customize my blogs. I'm copying some of the better posts I had done :) and reposting them here.

i've been exploring the features of blogger and I'm trying to come up with a nice looking blog. frankly, i don't know where to start. hahaha! there are so many ideas in my head and i can't seem to put them together. that's how i get when i'm doing something new. i get all excited and when the excitement wears off.... nothing. i'm bored.

i've always been like that. i'm good at starting "projects" but as soon as the excitement or the newness (er, is this even a word?) wears off, it feels like a chore and i lose interest in it. one of my new year's resolutions id to change this attitude and i hope i succeed this time.

i got an email from a friend about quarter-life crisis and as i read it, it fits me. it says people my age experience it quite a lot. where we get kinda disappointed or are wondering where our life is headed. i'm not depressed, i'm just feeling a bit disillusioned that some of the goals i've set up for myself when i reach this age, i haven't met yet. maybe i set it all up too high or i expected too much. i don't know. it doesn't bother me much, it's just sometimes i wonder what's in store for me. or maybe i just think too much. hehehe!

there's this song i really like right now by a local band and somehow i feel i can relate to it:

THE LAST DAYS
by hourglass

if today were the last of all days
would it change how you feel, who you are?
wouold you rise for a moment
above all your fears
become one with the moon and the stars?

would you like what you see looking down
did you give everything that you could
have you done everything that you wanted to do
is there still so much more that you hold

follow your dream to the end of the rainbow
way beyond one pot of gold
open your eyes to the colors around you
and find the true beauty life holds

would you live for the moment
like when you were young
if time didn't travel so fast
be free in the present enjoying the now
not tied to a future or past

follow your dream to the end of the rainbow
way beyond one pot of gold
open your eyes to the colors around you
and find the true beauty life holds

you probably said all you wanted to say
but doesn't that strike you as strange
that we only begin to start living our lives
if today were the last of all days

if today were the last of all days
of all days.....

0 comments: